CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.29.2007

Memorial Day

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. Mine was nice! I tried some new recipies out on Yatron and Pastor.
Sweet potato casserole - Good
Peach Cheesecake thingy - weird texture
Kung Pao Chicken - Yum!
Champagne Salad - well, it wasn't new to me, but first time I made it and it was good

Other than that, I had about 6 weeks of laundry to do this weekend, which sucked. I did get to talk to Dara, who is currently serving Ghana Africa with the Peace Corps. She is doing well. I'm sure she says hi to everyone! Her page can be found on my links on the side of my page. Check it out! Hope you had a great weekend....now back to the grind. UGH!

2 comments:

Mountain Lover said...

Hey, If I were rich, I would hire you as my cook! You would at least have long-term job security.... j/k But those dishes did sound wonderful.

Thanks for the "hi" from Dara! That's so cool that you got to talk to her!

Sara said...

are you willing to share your kung po chicken receipe??