CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.09.2007

Pictures and Random thoughts

So I've been thinking...what should I do if I can't find a job at the end of the year? Detroit has an unemployment rate of 7% (which is high, I guess) and while I believe I'm going to get a job right away, I still need to be planning for a contingency. So here are a few ideas I've come up with.
1. Deal or No Deal - I've got my application all filled out, and I will be filming my application video shortly
2. Amazing Race - People think it's all cool when I tell them I want to apply, until I ask them if they want to go with me...
3. Biggest Loser - Come on! I can lose weight, and maybe make some $$. Count me in!
4. Start my own business - The only thing is, what kind do I start?
5. Move to Bahamas - this one is looking REAL nice...

Okay, so thats just a few ideas...I still have about 6 months to think about it - so I'll let you know what I come up with. :) In the meantime, Elaina sent me the pictures she took from my trip to Colorado. I still haven't got mine out of the camera yet. Yeah, I'm a slacker...


Me and Elaina

This is our 'sexy' pose...

Aimee and Isaac

Uh....here, you can have him back...

Elaina, Brenda, Sarah, Aimee, Tara, Jessica

Okay, we were supposed to be looking mean...some are better than others

Brenda, Sarah, Aimee, Tara, Jessica

We may have had a few too many.....egg rolls.

Me and Tara

Awww...

Come on T, its not that bad...

What? I'm going to miss her!

Thats almost as bad as Desparate Aimee (click here)

Brenda - is that 'water' again?

1 comments:

Sara said...

I'll do Amazing Race with you :) After all, I'm still looking for work and I've been home for almost six months now. Crazy how things work out.