CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.29.2008

Yay or Nay

For those of you who don't know, I am not one who typically dresses up at all, let alone in skirts....yet for some inexplicable reason, my latest excursion to the store has left me with two of them. I do have to dress up where I work, and so I thought a few skirts might be nice. Plus, you never know when you'll be invited to a wedding...

I am putting the photos here so you can tell me if I should keep them, or not. (NOT would be the preferred vote here.) Also, those of you with weak stomachs...please look away now....don't say I didn't warn you...

#1 Ensemble 1




#1 Skirt Close up






#2 Ensemble 2



#3 Random Weird Video Clip

8 comments:

Sara said...

I think they both look great on you--they are fun prints, good colors for you, and the length is perfect. I say keep 'em! Skirts are also nice in the summer because they have built in AC :)

Holly said...

um, I'm with Sara.
Perfect Length, great cut, I'm not so sold on the first shirt but the skirt is a keeper and the second outfit is a keeper too!
you look great!

The AB club said...

Looking good! I say keep the skirts.

Elaina said...

I really really like #2. Keep that one! =)

Mountain Lover said...

Yup, I agree. The black skirt is perfect, and the 1st one has super fun summer colors and looks great on you! (and you look just fabulous too!)

Anonymous said...

My votes..
1# good and cute, but only keep it if you will really wear it
2# great and beautiful,keep it and wear it
3# odd and disturbing.. you might need a stronger warning before watching the video

You coming to town for Beth Moore, or you do only come to town when I am out of town?!?!

Sara said...

yeah- when are you going to be in town-I'd love to see you this time!

brendab said...

look'in very sexy....