CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.03.2008

70th POST!!!!!!

This is my 70th post, guys! Can you believe it? For those of you who continue to read (yes, BOTH of you) thank you for continuing to read. How pathetic would it be to write a blog once a week only to have no one read it?

Okay, so are you on the edge of your seat waiting to hear about the whole Weight Watchers thing? Well, its going well. I'm going to save the $13 per week right now and just weigh in at home, but tonight (after eating dinner, I might add) I weighed in.....the result? A total weight loss of 22 pounds!!! Granted, I've been sick for the last few days and not eating well....and its a new scale - but I sure like THIS scale better than the OTHER scale that I had to PAY to use! ;) Ahh, it feels good. I'm about 3 pounds away from my 10% goal from Weight Watchers, which means after 3 more pounds, I'll have lost 10% of my body weight from when I started! My pants are definately looser and so are my.....uh, you know.......bras.......had to buy new ones! At least I'm buying smaller ones now!

Lets see, what else? Work is good - crazy, but good. We had to sign some things saying that our stats are going to be at a certain place by the end of the month. I can do it - I have to do it. My job depends on it (literally!)

Church is going well. Our new building is opening in about a week. We're going to have an open house there this weekend after our service at the school. The people at this church are awesome, they really are. The pastor and his wife just genuinely care about people, and you can see it. I don't know - I love it. I'm happy that I'm at that church!

Okay, enough.....I think the antibiotics are making me talk and talk..........so, I'll talk again soon! Your turn to talk - write a comment!! :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Way to go!!

Wayne & Beth said...

Great job Aimee!!! You will reach your goal!!!

Elaina said...

WooHoo! I'm so happy for you!

Holly said...

goals goals goals - and OBVIOUSLY more than 2 people read....I count for atleast 3 because there are usually 2 kids on my lap and they love your 'fowers'