CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.13.2008

How can one person be such a gi-normous nerd?

I don't know. Maybe I was born like this. Maybe I learned it along the way. However I came by it - I have enough 'nerdity' to stretch around the world 3 and 3/4 times. Its true. Case in point: I was going through some pictures that I have on my computer and came across these. Mind you - I was alone, by myself when these first set of pictures were taken. And if that weren't pitiful enough, I was living in my parents basement at the time....




If you know what I'm dressed as.....I regret to tell you - you're a nerd too. Sorry...
Then there was the time I was just plain bored....

In case you're wondering - those are my pajama pants on the canines head.

I think that my all time favorite is this - I call it "Trapped Inside" I like to put it on as my parents desktop picture every now and again, just to freak them out:




The picture is big enough that you can set it as your desktop picture too - and have fun with it for years to come......

6 comments:

Sara said...

I remember that costume (and yes, I'm a nerd, I'll proudly admit!). I even remember going to the theater with you and Dara. But I wasn't dressed up!

I love the trapped photo- only you :)

The AB club said...

And here I thought I wasn't a nerd. I love the trapped picture. It made me laugh. But I should expect that from you. I don't think you're a nerd. A person who can bring so much laughter to people is not a nerd.

Johanna said...

I'm so glad I stopped by your blog today!! Oh my word! You have me laughing so hard! You should do stand-up. And yes, I'm a nerd, too. But did you go dressed up like this in public? Sara and I did because I was Legolas and she was a Hobbit (?) or someone like that. :.) Oh dear. Laughter is great. :.)

Mountain Lover said...

Fun times, Aimee!! Oh, I love it! Remember when our team did the whole face scan for Boss' day?? You're trapped picture looks so great....guess where it's going to end up?? ;P

Elaina said...

yes, aimee you are a nerd. a very big nerd indeed.

Dara said...

hmmm... gotta say that it was really tactful of you not to mention the photos taken later that evening, and who joined you in a very similar costume as your Padawan... and very tactful of you not to post those said pictures... one of which happens to be hanging on my wall in my room in a certain village in Ghana...