CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.03.2008

I'm coming to Colorado Springs...

So evidentaly my coming to Colorado Springs for 1 day last month and not telling people that I was coming wasn't the best idea...SO-RRYYY!! Okay, well, I'm letting you know - ahead of time - that I will be in the Springs on May 23-27. My friends daughter is graduating from high school that weekend, so I thought I'd take some extra time and stay a while. So for those of you who like to leave town when I'm in town (Sarah) or who like to schedule plans then not show up (Brenda) or who don't read this blog (Tara) or who do read this blog (You) - you have been dutifully warned. My only plans so far are that I'm going to be at Compassion on that Friday the 23rd around lunch time. Please let me know if you are planning on coming. I also want to have lunch at my favorite place, Tsing Tao....probably Sunday, Monday or Tuesday (or each of those days!!) ;)

Now, don't complain.....you can't say you didn't know...unless you're Tara, because she already told me she doesn't read this blog....but other than that - no excuses!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wahoo! Now I know...I'd love to join you for lunch on one or more of those days (at Compassion or otherwise!)... I'll be in touch with Janna on it as well. But do let me know if a group is going to Tsing Tao--haven't been there in a while and they are good!

Mountain Lover said...

I'll be there on Friday for lunch, and any other time you'd care for me to be around. :) I'm so excited to see you!

Anonymous said...

If you could see me I am doing a HUGE happy dance. I would love to join you whenever wherever. Keep us posted on any other details for meeting times and places!

brendab said...

Well, giving me last minute notice... would not be called planning... but I am back at Compassion... so I will be there!

The AB club said...

So when are you coming to California? We have a really comfy futon. Ok, we have a futon, but your welcome to it.