CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.29.2008

Pictures from the Springs

Just got back from the Springs - had an awesome time. NO, I'm not moving back anytime soon......not saying I wouldn't like to, though, I'm just saying.... :)

Thought I'd update you with some pictures from the trip! I didn't get to take pictures with everyone (Sarah B, Sara D, Brenda...) but, these are the ones I DID get to take. It was really awesome to see everyone - and to not be at work for a few days!!


Janna - my old boss from Compassion.


You see why I love her so much?


Christie and I shared a cube when I first started at Compassion...


Oh Randy......got the scoop?


Haley - I taught her everything I know about Training...


Bill - You'll never find a truer friend.


Robyn - Be thankful I didn't post the OTHER picture Robyn and I took...


Mi Amiga - Elaina


Tara aka T-Mac


Me and Yatron

All in all - it was an awesome trip. I didn't get to see everyone for as long as I'd like to have. I guess thats just the way it goes, huh? I really do miss everyone. Its hard, even being here for 9 months, I still feel like I don't know that many people. Anyway - wanted to post these here for your viewing pleasure!

Oh, and for those of you who still wonder.....my total weight loss after the trip - 34 pounds!!!!! I'm down two pant sizes and one shirt size!!! Can you believe it? Me saying "No" to pasta, cheese, BREAD, cheese, regular soda......the list goes on and on..... Anyway, yeah, thats where I'm at right now! ;)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great pictures! It was wonderful to see you again even for a short time. And way to go on the loss!

Holly said...

You look so great!!!!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I kept waiting for my call for Chinese food, but in never came. I am going to start taking it personally. At least you gave me warning and I was in town this time. It was totally fun to see you at Compassion, thanks for remembering to call me!