CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.26.2008

Two things...

Two things:
1. Tomorrow will be 15 years that I've been a Christian. Officially half my life. And you know - I feel like I am in a good spot spiritually. There is always things to work on, but I think compared to where I was this time last year - its a definite improvement. A little update on the stronghold (click here) I've talked about... I'm at 33 days without engaging in that sin. God is SO amazing! I can't even begin to describe it...


2. Recently I transferred offices at my work. I now work in Tempe and am saving about 50-60 minutes a day on the road. Time I could use to sleep, or blog, or eat.... you know, something better than just driving. One of my new friends from the new office invited me out to see a band play on Friday night. It was fun. Somehow I ended up on the dance floor. No, alcohol was not a factor. Though, if I HAD been drinking, I may have had better moves....

This is Barb, Sara, and I... Sara (middle) is my friend from work, and Barb is Sara's friend...well, my friend too, now. :) I think we had fun. The band was awesome and I wasn't even upset when they played country music! (LOVED The Devil Went Down to Georgia...) So, yep.

Okay, I should have titled this three things....but the Jack Sparrow costume is nearing completion. I'm in the final stages now folks....

1 comments:

Sara said...

happy birthday!