CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.30.2008

T minus 2 hours and counting.....

...until its technically and officially Halloween. Not that I enjoy the pagan-ness of the day so much, but definately dressing up.


I completed the shirt tonight. I sewed it myself. Yeah, you can tell....but its WAY cooler than a store bought one - AND I can say I made it.

I haven't pieced together the entire ensemble yet...never anything like the last minute, huh? Anyway, here is the shirt (sewn on a machine that some wonderful friends let me use!).

Have a fun and safe Halloween!


3 comments:

Susie said...

If I check your blog one more time today and there is no Jack Sparrow, I'm going Postal. Enough suspense. Let's see it!

Sara said...

Hope you got a picture of the whole deal--I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing, Aime!