CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.06.2008

Pirate gun (updated and cool-i-fied) - Check
Bandana (made from an old pillowcase purchased at Goodwill) - Check
Fabric belt...thing (made from an old sheet-also purchased at goodwill) - Check
Dreadlocks (made from yarn) - Check
Pirate Boots (that my big ol' calves wouldn't fit into so I had to slice open the back of the boots to allow for the vastness of my leg girth....) - Check
Pattern to make the shirt and vest (yes, you heard me right - MAKE the shirt and vest) - Check

I'm getting close, everyone. My mom is going to be a whoopie cushion - complete with a remote control noise maker...its pretty cool.

We are having a Harvest Festival at my church. Its going to be fun! I've talked Noelle into coming (who, by the way, either wants to be an Asia Girl (Geisha) or a Diva...) and so now the entire family is going to be coming. Its sort of like the famous phrase, "The family that Trick-or-Treats together, may ultimlately come to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ together." Or something like that.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I want pictures of everyone dressed up! I like the new saying, it will be my prayer for you family.

Sara said...

your mom cracks me up. Big time. And my prayers are with you as well!

Fire-N-Ice said...

LOVE it! I can't wait to see pictures. Coincidentally I had picked up the cutest little pirate outfit for my little girl....haha
Have a grand time!