CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.17.2008

Most women don't want to look like Mutants

I'm getting pretty darn tired of certain people (Elaina) making mention that perhaps I shouldn't wear flip flops in public. You know, just because my feet may not be as PERFECT as someone elses feet....just because I need to use lotion and someone elses feet probably have a PERFECT blend of natural oils and moisturizers.....just because my toes have hairy knuckles and someone elses toes are smooth as a baby's bottom.....just because YOU have all your toe nails and I have knubby stubs....well, okay - you got me on that one.



No, those aren't my thumbs....they're my big toes. And, no you're eyes don't deceive you - I don't have toenails on my big toes. They were removed in college by a doctor who told me, (as he's ripping the toenail off) "Most women don't want to look like mutants..." Well, I'm not most women. Thanks for that, by the way, Dr. Offutt (get it....off it! ha ha ha).

Yes, my other toes have their toenails. Yes, I will still wear flip flops. If that offends you (Elaina) then just be glad you live a state away. I am looking for a circus side show that I might possibly be a part of...that'd be cool.

4 comments:

Elaina said...

HEE HEE HEE LOL!! Oh my gosh...my tummy hurts from laughing so hard. The only reason I said anything about your toes was because you hardly ever wear flip flops! And you say you rarely do b/c of your feet. Okay...if it makes you feel any better Isaac has a fetish with feet and it drives my crazy!

Sara said...

you could totaly paint nails on and most people won't be the wiser :) And next time you are up here, stop by and I'll get you some great lotion!

Anonymous said...

Okay Aimee...I knew this about your big toes as you had told me once but did you have to do a close-up picture? Here I am thinking I need to see what is happening with Aimee and then I am greated with your big toes. Miss you!

Linda E.

Anonymous said...

Don't pay any attention to Linda, your toes are kind of cute!