CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.08.2007

Moving, Job, all that stuff

Hey all, thought I'd give you a small update on whats going on around here. Well, our last day here at the office has been moved up about 6 weeks. Instead of October 31, our last days will be September 21. I'm actually quite happy. This means I will probably move to Phoenix probably around September 24-28. It all kind of depends on how quickly the car guys can get my car picked up. I'm going to call them this evening probably. Anyway, just thought I'd give ya a little update. OH, this is cool: my mom emailed me today and I'm going to have a new niece on August 31. My sister is going in for a scheduled C-Section on that date. Pray for her, Noelle, and our new little one Taylor Ann. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, life is sure busy! I'll be praying everything goes well :)

Anonymous said...

If you buy a plane ticket from Detroit to COS and then to Phoenix it saves a lot of money - especially if you schedule in a layover :) Can't wait to have you close! (your favorite channels are TLC, Discovery and the Science channel? Oh, I still have work to do!!!) Janna

Sara said...

I'm thinking we will have to organize a road trip to see you :)