CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.20.2007

The end of an era

Well, I guess it is....if you can call 4 years an era (which I do). Pastor Weatherly and Yatron have moved to Alabama. It was amazing how God put it all together, and very encouraging for them after the events at the last church. I leave Michigan for good in 35 days, and I can't wait. I really didn't know anyone here outside of the church, and now that that is gone...well, I'm just ready to leave. Am I ready to go to Phoenix? Not so much - its suppsoed to be 107 there today. Its a balmy 67 here today, and raining - my FAVORITE weather!! Anyway, please keep the Weatherly's in your prayers and just ask that God would bless them in their new home and new church! I know he will!

Dang, I only knew the Weatherly's for 4 years? It seems like forever.... :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe it has been 4 years already! Wow...

And I talked to Janna today, she is up on the road trip idea :) Can't you just see that?

Holly said...

aim...you'll do amazing. just don't miss what God has for you in this next month!