CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.28.2007

Weird Dreams....

Okay, so I've had some strange dreams here the last few days. The latest one, though I think I'm going to try to interperet on my own, see if you agree. So, in my dream, I'm in some big auditorium, and some sort of service or program was about to start (maybe like church or something), and I was supposed to be playing the guitar. I'm talking to people before the show and now its almost time to start. Well, I'm ready, the people in the program are ready, but I can't find my guitar anywhere. Everywhere I look I find guitars, but they're not my guitar. Now, I know that doesn't seem like a very long dream....but I was looking for my guitar for a long time, okay? :) Anyway, so now I wonder what the dream means. I don't think every dream has to mean something....but I think this one does. I've recently been trying to figure out a lot of things in my life. My purpose and my calling and stuff like that. I've always thought, well, I play guitar in my church, so thats my calling. But now, being without a church I don't have that anymore. I've also recently thought about really getting going and maybe recording a CD of my music. So in the dream maybe I'm searching for my calling, my music and its elusive. Or, maybe I'm searching for my calling and I THINK its music, but its really not, and thats why I couldn't find my guitar. And what is the deal with all the different guitars and banjos and stuff that wasn't MY guitar? Hmm, maybe I just shouldn't eat sugar right before bedtime...then I'll stop having weird dreams like this all together.

1 comments:

BrendaB said...

Well, Aimee... I'm thinking.... that the stage is life and the audiance is the people needing to be ministered to... the guitars are the opportunities to minister to others and through playing the various guitars we will find "our guitar" (God's calling for us) or we can continue to search for "our guitar" (our preconceived idea of God's calling) spending most of our life searching instead of just ministering and sharing.
Funny how your dream could be all of our dreams. :)