CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.26.2007

I'm a Copycat

Okay, so a few of my fellow bloggers are posting 8 random things about themselves, and that sounded like fun so I'm going to copy them.

1. I am considered by some to be one of the funniest people they know, and by others to be the most annoying person they know.

2. I used to have these loud and obnoxious hiccups, but since I moved to Michigan, they've disappeared (now Elaina has them!). ha ha ha ha!!!

3. I have a close friend living in Ghana, West Africa (okay, so thats not technically about me, but I have to take what I can get, okay!?)

4. I got my first gray hair at age 16, and when my hair coloring fades out, I'm probably about 40-50% gray headed.

5. My favorite shampoo is Biolage color care. I only use it about 3 months out of the year, from January to about March...I only get it for Christmas and am too cheap to buy it for myself.

6. I have this......thing for Diet Dr. Pepper. Some would call it an obsession, I would call it.....well, yeah, obsession works...

7. I taught myself many things, crochet, playing guitar, web design....

8. I love my friends... awww

2 comments:

Sara said...

You copied cat before I could :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee, good to keep up with your life through your blog. Praying for you. Drink some Dr Pepper for me. Don't get much of it here and if we do its the British version which tastes heaps different! Love ya