CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.04.2008

Grandpa - William Gill

Four months ago, while I was in Colorado for Memorial Day, my grandfather, Bill Gill, was playing golf and threw out his back. While at the doctor it was discovered that he hadn't actually thrown out his back, but rather he had cancer in his bones, lungs and liver.

He lost his battle with the disease yesterday morning. He was 75 years old.

Please pray for my family (my mom, aunt and uncles and grandmother specifically) during this time. Thank you so much.





5 comments:

Stacy said...

:O( Here's a cyber hug for you (MMMMMMM SQUISH)

I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I'll be praying.

Sarah said...

Ahh, Aimee, I feel so bad. I know your family has been going through some loss already. You know I love you and will be praying for you and your family.

Rachel Gora said...

Aimee! I am praying for your family!

Sara said...

I'm praying--he looks like he was a great and fun man. Just look at the legacy he left (meaning you...).

Hugs!

Susie said...

Aw Aimee I'm sorry to hear it. I'll be praying for you guys.