CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.26.2008

Why?

Okay, so you all know that I have struggled with anxiety in the past. And a struggle that is in the past should STAY in the past. But, alas, here I am struggling with it again. There are some things going on at my work that is causing me to....well, I haven't had a full fledged freak out yet - but I'm close. Please be in prayer for me. Its too early to know what all is going to happen - but I really like this job and don't want to lose it!

Keep praying for Anna too (see next post)!! Thanks!

2 comments:

The AB club said...

I'll be praying for you, Aimee. Have you read Loving God with all your Mind by Elizabeth George? It's a great book that has helped me tremendously.

Holly said...

kick it girl...you have the power within you....YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST!!!