CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.27.2008

Ooops

Okay, so...I have a friend who thinks I'm 'quirky.' I'll admit it - I am. There are certain things I like and certain things I don't like. For instance, when I'm at church I like to sit in the middle of the row that I'm in. This way, if more people come in, they don't have to sit right next to me. Today, though, I hadn't thought it through, and I sat the third seat in from the aisle. Now, ANYONE knows, that if you sit the third seat in from the aisle, then some couple is going to sit down next to you. Right. So, the wife gets there first, and I thought she was alone, so there was still a seat in between us. Phew. Then her husband comes in, and she scoots over right next to me. I'm sitting by a friend of mine, otherwise I would have moved over to have that all important empty seat next to me. Ohay, whatever, I'll remember next time - at least FOUR seats in... So, this morning I'm really feeling the worship and I actually lifted my hands during service. I'm also known for singing with my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, my neighbor couple was gone...cool. What a great day this is turning out to be. I later realized why the couple left...in my rush to get to church on time, I neglected one very important step before leaving the house this morning - deodorant! It wasn't until I got in my car that I realized I had the dreaded 'funky pit' going on. Another reason to always sit in the middle of the row...

p.s. I'm not really THAT weird for not wanting to have someone I don't know sit next to me, am I?

1 comments:

The AB club said...

I'm sure there was some other reason for the couple leaving.