CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.17.2007

Oh, I forgot...

This is a cute story from church last week. So, Noelle had just finished her first week at Sunday School, and I was showing her around the rest of the church (which meets in an elementary school right now). Anyway, I wanted her to know where I was in case she ever needed me during Sunday school. So I took her in to the gym, which is where the main church meets, and I told her that this is where the adults have church. Without missing a beat she sayd, "Oh, so its like the bar?" Uh, no, not quite..... ha ha ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that story! Elise wore underwear for the first time to church last Sunday. She was very proud to show off the fact she stayed dry. So in front of one of our pastor's wives Elise lifts her dress and says, " I ware big girl panties!"

Holly said...

that is funny....I think. :-)