CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.17.2007

Not much new to report...

Well, there isn't a whole lot going on. I have an interview tomorrow that I hope goes well, I'm going crazy without a job, or at least SOMETHING to do! Taylor is getting bigger, she's probably 12 pounds by now, and is 6.5 weeks old (I'm sure you mom's out there will appreciate that) Noelle is doing well in her new school. She has been coming to church with me, and I think she likes it. Grandma came this week, too. She must like something about it to keep coming. Or maybe its just spending time with me, yeah, I'm sure thats it. Anyway, sorry for the boring post. Pray for the interview tomorrow, its at 11:00 Pacific Time. :) Talk to you soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news.. how did the interview go??