CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.16.2007

Puppy

No, I didn’t get a new dog. My niece, Noelle (5 yrs. old), has this stuffed little dog, which she aptly named, Puppy. She cannot go to sleep without this little dog. He is about the size of a beanie baby. Anyway, this thing is nasty. It hasn’t been washed in…well, never. She sleeps with it every night, and hangs out with it throughout the day, so needless to say its in desperate need of a bath. Its fur is long past being matted and is now just slicked down by grime. She’ll have it on the table at breakfast, and I have to pick it up and throw it across the room, stating, "Get that mangy piece of fur off the table." I hate it. She routinely wakes up in the middle of the night unable to find Puppy and will go wake up my mom and dad to help her find it (usually lost in the sheets). Oh, the grossest part is that for some reason she sucks on the dogs nose. I keep telling her she is going to catch some gross doggy disease if she doesn’t wash the stupid thing. But she won’t allow it. Her mom (my sister) had a blankie when she was Noelle’s age. It was gross too. It never got washed either. It must be hereditary. Anyway, the other day I as I was getting ready for work, I noticed my camera case on my desk, and it was empty. I started looking for my camera and didn’t find it but since I was getting ready for work I didn’t have time to look for it. So this morning I found the camera just laying on my desk. It wasn’t there the day before. I opened it up to see if my mom had taken some pictures of the baby on it. Oh, there were pictures on it alright…but my mom didn’t take them. This is what I found…



And the only piece of evidence that the culprit left was the picture of tiny feet that belong to my niece....



Man, that is SO something I would do.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny...I could not stop laughing. I think you need to teach you niece about doggie hygiene.

The AB club said...

Your neiced's dog would fit in with my kids' blankets. We finally cut Elias's blanket in half so we could wash one part at a time. Maybe you should try that with the puppy. Next time buy two.