CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.08.2007

Noelle and Taylor

I have to say that the best thing about being in Phoenix are my nieces. They are cool. The first video is of Taylor, being her cute smiling self. This is a change from how she was her first few weeks of life. My mom was calling her Lucy.....short for Lucifer. It was not a pretty picture. :) The second video is of Noelle because as soon as she realized that I could take a video of her, that was it, now thats all she wants to do. Ha ha ha!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! It is nice to have family close... well maybe not the same house, but same city is good. How the job hunt?? Can't wait to see you!

Sara said...

Very fun! They are adorable girls :) And a note, I voted in your poll- and it was hard to pick because I do know you but I followed Dara's link to you- so I went with the link from the other blog option :) And now I link from my blog!! Happy Thursday!