CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.11.2009

Has it really been that long?

Wow - been nearly a month since I've posted... I can't believe it!

Not too much is going on round these parts.

Church is still going great. I'm there a lot. I love it. What can I say? :)

Job is going ok. They laid off some people a couple weeks ago, then transferred others around to different offices. Still very blessed to have a job at this point.

Family is good. Nothing new going on there. Noelle just turned 7 years old and Taylor will be 2 in August. Crazy how time flies.

I have been in AZ for 1.5 years. Feels like I've been here forever.

I'm going to get my first tattoo very soon. Its Hebrew for God is my Deliverance because, well, God IS my deliverance! :)

I guess that is all for now. Write and let me know what you want me to write about.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's good to hear you are alive and well! Here is what I want to know ... what is the Hebrew word for God is my deliverance? Where on your body are you getting the tattoo?

Sara said...

I echo Sarah--what is it and where is it going?