CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.29.2008

Oh great.......

I am not happy. A few weeks ago I posted about my blatant dislike for anything that flies. As a matter of fact, the very first post on this blog was about such an incident in my life. I don't like moths, flies, gnats, butterflies, flying beetles, birds (but thats a whole 'nother story), and bees. I found out today that Arizona has a problem with Africanized Bee's, more commonly known as killer bees. Anything that has the word "Killer" in their name disturbs me, but Killer Bees are things that horror movies are made of. They basically swarm you if you get to close and sting you until you die. Really nice. They actually have companies here whose sole purpose in existing is to remove killer bee colonies from peoples houses............ Let me reiterate....I am NOT happy right now.

3 comments:

Mountain Lover said...

No way!!! You don't have any in your house, do you?!?
If you need to run away, I have lots of extra room at my place. Oh, and I heard that they don't like dryer sheets. Maybe have a stash of those on hand...

Dara said...

So... does this mean that I can't expect you to come and visit the beehives I've been working with over here? Funny, "Africanized" bees are a big horror story over there, but "African" bees are being promoted as our friends over here.

Susie said...

Is that a new perfume you're wearing? It's nice... kind of laundry-ish.